COVID-19 Vaccine and Testing Information
Place Your Order for Free At-Home COVID-19 Tests
Residential households in the U.S. can order one set of 4 free at-home tests from USPS.com. Here’s what you need to know about your order:
- Limit of one order per residential address
- One order includes 4 individual rapid antigen COVID-19 tests
- Orders will ship free starting in late January
COVID Vaccine Locator
Click on the link below to find a COVID vaccine provider in your area.
Free COVID Testing
CVS and Walgreens are providing free COVID testing. Click the link below for more information and to schedule your appointment.
Additional COVID-19 Testing Information
Texas COVID-19 Test Collection Sites
ADDED: COVID-19 testing is available at local health centers, clinics, and select pharmacies often at no cost. Please always call ahead to verify availability, check insurance coverage, or make an appointment as necessary.
- Find a Health Center (U.S. Health and Human Services)
- COVID-19 Testing Near Me (Google Maps)
- Local Independent Pharmacies
- Walmart in partnership with Quest Diagnostics