High School Summer School - EOC/CRC/HB4545
Dates: June 6-30
Monday -Thursday, 7:30-3:30
Location: Porter High School, 22625 Sandy Ln, Porter, TX 77365
Principal: William Douget - firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle School Summer School HB4545
Dates: June 6-30
Location: New Caney High School, 21650 TX-494 Loop, New Caney, TX 77357
Principal: Grace Lara - email@example.com
Elementary Summer School
Principal - Andrew Kruger - firstname.lastname@example.org
The Bilingual/ESL Summer School program provides instruction to prepare students who have English as their second language to succeed in their kindergarten and first-grade years. This program is offered to students who are currently attending PK and Kindergarten.
This program is optional. If you choose for your child to attend, please be advised of the following:
- The summer program will be held at Oakley Elementary, 22320 TX-494 Loop, New Caney, TX 77357.
- Phone: (281) 577-5970
- Dates: June 6-30
- Student Hours: Monday-Thursday, 7:15 am - 3:45 pm
- Student’s summer learning participation will be documented weekly.
- Participation will be free of charge. All students will receive breakfast and lunch free of charge.
- Please contact your current campus assistant principal or EL coach for more information.
Elementary Summer School Drop Off and Pick Up
Car riders will enter into the parking lot through the entrance off Mitchell Lane and continue around to pull up along the front doors where students will enter. Cars will then exit the parking lot onto Mitchell Lane, turning right towards Loop 494. This will be the same procedure for the afternoon car rider pickup. Parents walking students into the school must park in the front or side parking lot and enter through the front doors. In addition, parking along the red curbs is not allowed as those are fire zones.