The level of pest control and the method of pest management to be considered are as follows:
- Non-Chemical prevention of pest populations using methods such as sanitation, exclusion, and cultural methods.
- Application of pesticides only “as needed” to correct verified problems.
- Selecting the least hazardous methods and materials effective for control of targeted pests.
- Precision targeting of pesticides to areas not contacted or accessible to the children, faculty and staff.
Here are a few tips that will help with Pest Control.
- Please do not leave open food in or at your desks.
- Please make sure that the students do not have open food at their desks.
- Please make sure that all cabinets are free from open food containers.
In the event of a student or staff safety issue, please call the Maintenance Department (281-577-8640) directly. All other pest management concerns should go through the work order system.
Jeremy Franklin is our Certified Applicator for our district. His license # is CA42242.
He has two gentlemen that are all certified technicians to help with application: Mark Casey and Rod Boykin.