Welcome to Bens Branch Elementary
Proudly serving 800+ students in PreK through 5th Grade!
Mission Statement: Bens Branch Elementary will provide a safe, creative environment that nurtures and educates the whole child. We foster a collaborative partnership with students, staff, families and our community in order to prepare students so they succeed in our diverse and ever-changing world.
Vision: We are a community of fearless learners with the courage to continuously grow successful students.
Secondary Zoned Campuses: White Oak Middle School, Woodridge Forest Middle School, West Fork High School, and Porter High School
Colors: Red, White, & Blue
- Highly-Qualified, Dedicated & Caring Staff
- High Expectations for All
- Rigorous Curriculum
- Student Clubs and Organizations
- Enrichment time for all students
- Two-Way Dual Language Program
- Gifted & Talented Program
- English Language Learner Services
- Dyslexia Services
- Special Education Services