Mission of the West Fork High School Library Media CenterThe mission of the West Fork High School Library Media Center is to encourage and prepare students to be future-ready, life-long learners, and teach students how to effectively evaluate digital and print information, accomplished by:
- Creating a positive and inclusive atmosphere which welcomes students, staff and community members.
- Collaboration with teachers on research-based assignments.
- Teaching students how to use and evaluate print and digital resources.
- Provide access to relevant and current informational materials in a variety of formats and media.
- Promote literacy initiatives
- Encourage students to be innovative through the use of makerspace resources
LMC Center Hours
Before school and during teacher rotations.
- Students may check out a maximum of three books.
- Students must show their Student ID to check out a book.
- Books are checked out for 2 weeks.
- A student must pay for damaged or lost items checked out in his/her name.
- Please bring back any lost, damaged, or overdue library items that have been checked out.