What do I do if my student is sick with COVID-like symptoms?

Posted by:

If the individual has symptoms consistent with COVID-19 and is presumed to be positive but wants to return to school before completing the above self-isolation period, the individual should obtain a medical professional’s note clearing the individual for return based on an alternative diagnosis OR obtain an acute infection test that comes back negative for COVID-19.